Best Instagram Marketing Courses You Can Take Online in 2022
Instagram has become an integral part of our social lives and businesses. Gaining organic traffic on any platform is hard right now. Let’s not forget that Instagram has 2 billion active users worldwide, and even though Instagram’s potential is endless, its algorithm is ever-changing.
Getting started on such a gigantic platform might seem intimidating at first. We have handpicked some of the best Instagram marketing courses you can take in 2022. In fact, understanding the ins and outs of this platform can help you grow your account and generate sales.
Do You Need Instagram Marketing Courses?
As the fourth largest social networking site, Instagram is one of the favorite platforms for marketers. The fastest and easiest way to learn how the Instagram algorithm works, learn the best content strategy for Instagram, or increase followers is through online courses.
They are self-paced and give clear step-by-step processes on how digital platforms work. Social media is constantly updated with new features, and not everyone can follow and understand them all. These courses are designed to gain the most value out of them.
Are Instagram Courses Worth It?
It depends on your goals and objectives. You can choose a course worth your time and money if you know what you want from it. We have made a comprehensive list of the best Instagram marketing courses.
If you are a complete beginner and don’t know where to start or what to expect, don’t worry. We have listed some of the best free courses for you to get started.
The Top Instagram Marketing Courses
We have handpicked the best free and paid courses on Instagram marketing and curated a list of top Instagram digital marketing courses online.
This course aims at providing an all-around learning curve about how you can grow your business and personal brand as an influencer on Instagram. Though this course is great for beginners, even the experienced can benefit from tips and tricks to leverage Instagram to your advantage.
- This course helps you create an attractive profile designed to attract your target audience.
- You can learn how to gain more followers and increase the comments and likes to gain more visibility.
- Master how to run Instagram promotions and market your product or services directly to your target customer.
- This course is highly practical, and you can follow along by doing what they teach simultaneously.
This course is beginner-friendly and helps you get started from scratch. Everything is covered in detail, from setting up an account to running organic competitions to gain traction. The growth marketing strategies to create a profitable account are wonderfully put together in this course.
- Learn how to create an account, find a memorable name, optimize profile bio, and call to action.
- Introduces you to different scheduling tools like Buffer to have complete control over your content planning and posting.
- Learn to use advanced growth strategies like chatbots and automation.
- Provides practical tips on using Instagram hashtags and Instagram live strategies to spike more followers quickly.
This is one of the most popular courses on Instagram marketing. It was created by Sue Zimmerman, a highly recognized educator who teaches entrepreneurs and marketing executives about Instagram. Her philosophy is to leverage the power of Instagram to increase profit.
- Learn to use Instagram stories to make your brand stand out.
- Creating a memorable and consistent aesthetic appeal.
- Research the right hashtags and add relevant ones to every post to boost the account traffic.
- Creating a brand identity and developing all the content consistent with the brand image
We like this course because it is direct and goes straight into all the strategies that the author, Nik Swami, used to generate consistent income from Instagram.
This course isn’t a very long one, and it lists all the strategies with actionable tips. Coming directly from the experience of the creator, we believe this will be very helpful for someone who likes to grow their account.
- Learn how to find and work with Instagram influencers.
- Helps you to get found organically and unleash the power of all Instagram features.
- You’ll learn how to use hashtags effectively.
- Understand what people like and organize competitions that people would love.
This course is by ilovecreatives and is on the expensive side. The course’s creator is Puno, and has helped many individuals and small businesses plan the perfect content and profile. She gives good advice on Instagram outreach, where you can connect with your prospects on Instagram DM and close a deal.
- You’ll get an audit on your Instagram account.
- You’ll learn to develop your content marketing calendar and personal plan.
- This course helps you to understand and analyze the Instagram audience targeting process.
- The biggest advantage of all is that you’ll get to be a part of her private Slack community where people share ideas and constantly help each other grow.
This course on Udemy also has actionable tips and strategies. It teaches when and how to use Instagram posts, reels, and live. The course creators, Phil and Joe, teach you to create engaging content for your niche. The most exciting part is that they also teach you to monetize your Instagram account.
- Here, you’ll learn about Instagram influencer marketing in detail.
- This course helps you learn how to increase organic growth with Instagram reels and Instagram live.
- Give you a deeper understanding of Instagram analytics which is the holy grail to quantize all your Instagram efforts.
- Our favorite part is the lessons on monetization.
This is a free course by LinkedIn Learning and gets straight to business. The instructor enlightens the audience with digital marketing strategies and important features to enhance your online presence. He explains how to effectively use Instagram Stories, Reels, IGTV, and Guides.
- Gives a good explanation of hashtags and location tagging to get better visibility for your account.
- Learn about Instagram insights and how the metrics help you develop better content.
- Teaches you how to use paid Instagram ads and reach your target audience in a better way.
We have listed this course under the free tier because when you sign up, Skillshare offers you to try it free for 7 days. This course is created especially for artists, designers, and photographers looking to run a successful business on Instagram.
- Here, the instructor, Cat, teaches all the strategies she uses to drive more traffic and increase sales on the popular platform.
- Learn how to photograph our work to appeal to your target customer.
- She also offers free resources to help you strengthen your brand image and messaging.
If you are in the marketing space, you know that Hubspot creates high-quality content consumed by thousands of marketers worldwide. They have put together a course on using Instagram and changing your business for the better successfully.
- This course is great for people looking to start their careers with social media marketing.
- Learn how to implement a successful organic marketing strategy on Instagram.
- As Instagram is a visual network; it is easy and effective to use it to your advantage.
This is a very popular course that has been around for a while. This course is created by Nathan Chan, the CEO of Foundr Magazine. This training talks about a method called Instagram Domination Method to gain more followers quickly.
- This course teaches a “secret method” to get more engagement which converts followers.
- It also teaches how to get 20000+ clicks to your website from your Instagram account.
- Learn how to convert your followers into customers effortlessly with your content strategy.
We have come to the end of the list, and we hope you found this extensive list of free and paid courses useful. Free courses can give you a solid foundation on your Instagram journey. In contrast, paid courses can take you a bit further with personal assistance and a community of learners and marketers who help each other.
It is important to learn about other social media platforms to create an omnichannel marketing strategy. If you are interested to learn more about Pinterest marketing or social media marketing for all platforms, please check out our blog. Share this post with your friends who you think might be benefitted from this.