Best Product Marketing Online Courses & Certification in 2022
In general, product marketing executes various roles from product management. Product managers take sales and marketing staff product specifications and produce for the engineering team a Product Requirements Document. A business requirement document (MRD), the source material for the PRD is generated by the product marketing manager.
Second, the functions of each company can differ. In some situations, the product manager produces both MRD and PRD while marketing performs tasks like presentations of trade show products, marketing collateral (hot-sheets, beat-sheets, cheat sheets, datasheets, and white papers).
We have curated the right product marketing courses in 2022, if you are interested in learning product marketing, this list of Best Nine Product Marketing Courses, Classes, Tutorials, Training, and product marketing certification Programs. This list covers free and paid courses to assist you in selling your products. Furthermore, the courses on the list are also suitable for start-ups, intermediates, and experts.
1. Digital Product Management Specialization
Course Platform: Coursera
The objective of this particular course at Virginia University is to provide you with information about market data analysis, requirements development, and the management of sales and marketing activities. Besides, enrollment in this course will give you the practical skills and knowledge that you need to develop an organization’s product management plan effectively within your business and to focus on your work by advanced product management techniques. The experienced faculty of Virginia University is carrying out the training. Moreover, they can enable you to answer difficult questions on your path. You can also obtain a certificate of completion after you have completed the course as well.
- Discover how the company’s existing products are maintained and enlarged with new production methods and principles.
- Understand how you can lead and create a safe working environment as a modern product manager for all actors involved in product success
- Get to know-how growth, commitment and monetization can be evaluated through qualitative and quantitative methods and when the same techniques are used.
- Through this training, you learn extensive skills such as product fit, design thinking, project management, innovation in the pipeline, lean start-up, and so on.
Course Platform: Kellogg School of Management
The people responsible for developing or implementing product strategies should use this course to develop a product strategy approach. You can then analyze new product opportunities to make successful “go” or “no-go” findings, and assess the benefit and drawback of other business models, for example, SaaS or Pivot, where your current business model does not bring progress. Upon completion of the curriculum,technology-driven companies use all the techniques prepared for their daily business growth.
- Design and build buyer facades and placements and messages on exclusive management tools of Kellogg School
- An effective product marketing system to help you develop a seven-part marketing strategy
- Work with many applications that provide you with a realistic experience in product concept marketing
- The eight individual modules include some small details related to product regulation, marketing, and stock management.
- Access customized case studies and examples from experienced faculty members including AT&T, Facebook, Microsoft, and more, among other firms.
3. Digital Product Management by Boston University
Course Platform: Edx
A micro-master course to understand and communicate product specifications, build road maps, to coordinate and manage production processes. Also, you can learn from the initial concept how to construct your product through consumer research, co-creation, and rapid Prototyping, and get to grips with social media and company testing practices through this program. The curriculum includes two courses that use object-oriented ideas, digital processes, and analytical data tools as well. To develop limited abilities in product marketing strategies, assessment, and adaptation, you can take it.
- Knowledge of various strategies for agile growth control, experimentation, rapid prototyping, and risk management, with objective development
- Learn how customer needs, feedback, results in product and market specifications, and positioning documents are generated, validated, and co-created.
- Get a good idea of the principles and processes required to develop product roadmaps.
- Download videos, quizzes, training sessions, practice sessions, etc.
- Learn about product marketing strategies trends in different companies and digital developing markets
4.Brand and Product Management by IE Business School
Course Platform: Coursera
- Recognize the challenge of handling brands over your lifetime and learn how you prepare your employees to meet your brand commitment
- Developed by an IE professor and a specialist in marketing that will help you learn six different modules used during the course.
- To achieve better results, understand the value and application of brand growth, architecture, and portfolios
- Take advantage of the ability to meet with customers and experts to show the importance
5.Become a Product Manager
Course Platform: Udemy
Last, this is the latest and most comprehensive course on online product management. Thus, you can learn more about the whole product management process from production to market analyses, UX wireframing, prototyping, and development. In addition, you can create a product using client accounts, project management, scope, and administration. Additionally, you will talk to actual product managers during the class to train you for the position of product manager. Cole Mercer and Evan Kimbrell, who have been Product Managers for over 11 years created this software.
- Learn how to understand useful ideas and useful tools to consider a company’s customer attitudes
- Understand and respect a manager’s various roles in the sizes of companies, the functioning, and application of the product life cycle.
- Establish a portfolio to help you find a position in a reputable organization as a product manager
- Understand how primary, secondary, alternative and potential customers can be differentiated before they reach consumers’ roots.