Best Digital Marketing Courses for Beginners in 2021
If you are wondering what digital marketing is and what are the best courses that a beginner can opt for in 2021, then you have landed at the correct place. Digital marketing, as the name suggests, in the form of marketing that promotes products or services through digital channels like search engines, social media, emails, websites, and more, that involves electronic devices. To optimize your marketing strategies, going digital is mandatory.
Enroll Yourself in the Best Digital Marketing Courses for Beginners in 2021
Aspirants who wish to gain knowledge and build some skill set can opt for digital marketing courses. These courses will give you a detailed insight into what digital marketing is and how it works. Best digital marketing courses for beginners in 2021 are discussed below:
One of the most renowned free digital marketing courses for beginners in 2020, SEO Tutorial, consists of 3 videos of 11 minutes.
In this online course, you will learn about the following:
- How do search engines rank your content?
- How to measure the state of the current SEO?
- How to figure out an approach for SEO that fits your business’ needs?
The course also offers a workbook that will help you evaluate the state of your SEO authority and identify specific areas for improvement to give your website a better chance of ranking.
The course offers a total of 16 lessons of 1-hour duration. All the newbies who wish to step in as eCommerce entrepreneurs and learn the fundamentals fast can opt for this course. The course will give you a detailed understanding of SEO concepts.
You will learn about the following:
- The benefits of SEO for business
- How to set up Google analytics for websites?
- Different kinds of keywords and how to do relevant keyword research.
- What is on-site SEO and off-site SEO and how can you use them to optimize your wesbites’ rankings.
This is the top local SEO course on Udemy. The course is divided into 18 sections and 119 lectures of 6 hours 52 minutes. Anyone who is interested in providing local SEO services to clients or who wants to rank their website high on the SERPs can opt for this course. No previous SEO or HTML knowledge or experience is required, although a basic knowledge of HTML may come in handy.
You will learn about the following:
- How to rank a local business website on the very first page of Google?
- Understand the entire local SEO process
- Find the best, most profitable keywords for any local businesses
- How to properly optimize a local website for maximum SEO benefit
- Find and obtain high-quality backlinks and the specific local business backlink opportunities
- Building quality citations for fast ranking in the Google local pack.
One plus point of the course is that the instructor will be available for queries.
The course will be a 9 lesson course of 35 minutes. The course will provide you with sound knowledge on the basics of search marketing and how to set up a Google Ad campaign on the Google platform. You’ll also learn about brand search and non-brand search strategies.
The basic outline of the lessons is mentioned below:
- Introduction & Content Overview
- SEO vs. SEM
- Setting up a branded Campaign
- Conversion Set up
- Adgroup Set Up
- Keyword Modifier & Non-Brand Search
- Keyword Strategy & tools
- Ad Strategy & Optimization
- Class Project & Conclusion
It is a certificate course. All the students will get access to exclusive guest lectures and panel discussion events led by leading subject matter experts and professionals.
The course’s overview is given here:
- Develop a search engine optimization strategy: You’ll learn about search engine optimization (SEO), using keyword research, and pay-per-click (PPC) strategies to develop an effective search engine marketing (SEM) plan.
- Drive Web Traffic and Lead Generation: Develop and measure targeted Search Engine Marketing ad campaigns to drive web traffic and improve lead generation.
- Optimize ROI: Analyze, adjust, and measure SEM campaigns using Google Analytics and Google Ads to ensure maximum returns.
Students will learn about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Google analytics.
This course offers a total of 13 lessons of 1-hour 40-minute duration. This course will help you learn the basic principles of SEM from a business perspective to create and optimize paid campaigns and expand them over time. It will explain the basic concepts of Search Engine Optimization (SEM).
In the course, you will create an SEM campaign for a documentary production company called ‘The Doc Collective,’ and you will manage the contents to be able to replicate digital marketing strategies in your product or brand campaigns. You will learn how to optimize this campaign over time and how to retarget both former users and potential clients at the end of the project.
The contents of the course are as follows:
- An Introduction to the course
- Fundamentals of SEM
- Creation of an SEM marketing campaign
- The future and news of SEM marketing
- Final Project
People who are professionals in the digital field who want to know more about the SEM or freelancers who wish to promote themselves through Google can opt for the course. The course includes both: the basic concepts for the beginners, as well as more advanced knowledge of external links for those who already have some knowledge of Google Adwords.
Google Analytics will show new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll be exposed to detailed knowledge about navigating the Google Analytics interface and reports and setting up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also explain the way to analyze basic Audience, Behavior, and Acquisition reports and set up goals and campaign tracking.
The content of the course is as follows:
- An introduction to Google Analytics: In this, you’ll learn the basics of Google Analytics, Google analytics setup, and how to set up views with filters.
- The google analytics interface: You’ll learn about navigating google analytics, understanding overview reports, understanding full reports, how to share reports, how to set up dashboards and shortcuts.
- Basic Reports: In this section, you’ll learn about the audience reports, acquisition reports, and behavior reports.
- Basic Campaign and Conversion Tracking: Here, you learn how to measure Custom campaigns, tracking campaigns with URL builders, use goals to measure business objectives, how to measure Google Ads campaigns, and the course review with the next steps to follow.
People who wish to learn about the role of analytics in business, the types of analytics, and the importance of analytics techniques can enroll themselves in this course. Anyone interested in web-analytics and looking to develop their entrepreneurial skills, preparing to enter the workplace, or looking to change careers can opt for the course.
You’ll learn the following:
- Explore the various types of analytics and why they’re important for a business.
- Review the processes, including measuring objectives and outcomes, to improve your product or business
- Define segmentation and benchmarking
- Explore steps to create a measurement plan
- Learn how to apply analytics by looking at some challenges for businesses
- Practice how to start using Google Analytics
The course will help you develop an unbeatable social media strategy that uses well-established tactical frameworks to create campaigns that work for your business. This course will help you build an engaged, target-audience community with top content tools and budget and management applications that improve all-round efficiency.
This online course will give you an insight into the basics of growing online businesses from scratch, making money through affiliate links, landing a high-paying job in Digital Marketing, and working from home as a freelance marketer.
Why Digital Marketing Courses are Important for Beginners?
The digital marketing course is a wise choice for the ones who are new to the field. Opting for such courses will provide all the basic knowledge regarding digital marketing and help in building the core skill sets required by digital marketers.
Digital marketing will continue to grow with the advent of electronic devices. The demand for Digital Marketers is high as both large and small industries are moving away from conventional marketing methods towards digital techniques. Thus, opting for digital marketing courses will be of great benefit.
These best digital marketing courses for beginners in 2020 are very crucial for those who want to enroll in the most valuable and qualitative courses. The time and money invested will be fruitful to you in the end. These courses will provide you an insight into digital marketing and how the process of digital marketing takes place. So enroll now in either of these courses and enjoy the sparkle of knowledge.