Is Google Digital Marketing Certification Useful in 2021?
In the world of digitalization, advertising has undoubtedly shifted to online channels. The awareness about the digital revolution constantly rises. Thus, brands prefer digital marketing which allows a wide range of advertising types on a budget. This possibility to reach a large amount of target audience increased the digital marketing market size.
That being said, the global digital marketing software market size was valued at USD 43.8 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 17.4% from 2020 to 2027 according to Grand View Research.
If you want to have your share from this big pie, but wonder if Google Digital Marketing certification useful, we tried to explain the major questions related to Google Digital Marketing Certification in this article.
The Benefits of Google Digital Marketing Certification
We all love improving ourselves. Plus, all of us like free stuff. Google’s Digital Garage certification is an award-winning platform that improves the digital marketing skills of people with any level of existing experience – large or small.
The Digital Garage Course has many advantages, whether it’s helping to sell its goods or enterprises or driving free trade or just out of interest. After you complete this course, you will get a shiny new certificate from Google, that you can add to your LinkedIn account and your CV.
- Whatever your current digital marketing expertise and experience, you will benefit from this course. I’ve had several years of studying social media and marketing, but I found the course to be helpful with some hints and tips.
- There are animations, graphics, questions, quizzes and more. It is not your typical online learning experience. The look and content of the course keep it new.
- Your resume looks fantastic. When you complete a course, you will receive a Google certificate and the certification automatically increases your achievements with LinkedIn! Aside from demonstrating your skills and your knowledge of the subject, you want to develop wherever possible
- The course offers a personalization experience. Upon signing in to the course, you will be able to choose the subjects he/she wants to learn about and add them to his/her schedule based on their needs and interests.
What are the Modules of Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Course?
This digital garage certificate, also referred to as the Google digital unlock (formerly) is divided into 26 submodules of the 106 online lectures. The modules available consist of everything you need to learn from search and email marketing optimization (PPC, etc), Google Display Advertising, Single Content Marketing and hundreds of online strategies, SEO, Google Analytics, and social media.
Broadening your knowledge and learning from different experts could help you master your skills. If you are asking yourself how to choose the best digital marketing courses, this article could be a step-by-step guide. So you can take a look at the best digital marketing courses for beginners at the link.
How to Use Your Google Digital Garage Certificate?
In any established industrial sector the digital world has its roots. This opens up a wide variety of possibilities in the area of digital marketing certification. A digital marketing credential produces the desired results and thus increases the likelihood that salaries will be increased. Aside from this, the digital Garage Certificate offers valuable information to business owners who want to manage their own marketing strategy.
Beginners who want to learn the key ideas of digital marketing and marketers who want to improve basic skills would like to join the interactive nature of courses. When it comes to recruiting, marketing companies trust reputable platform certifications like Google.
If you’re not sure of where to begin with, your digital marketing training, then Google Digital Garage Certificate is the answer. You can get some information about the value of a Digital Marketing certification here.
Going Freelance with Your Certificate
A self-employed Digital Marketer has much expertise, from content and copywriting to social networking, search engine optimization, website development, strategy building and design. Digital marketers are everywhere on the internet, they are involved in online forums, participate in LinkedIn talks, post great content on Instagram and want to make sure their customers hit their goals (sales, generating leads, meetings, calls).
As a freelancer, you must attend to your training and develop the skills you need by taking digital online marketing courses, other web tools and a lot of practice. At this point, the Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Course is here to help you master your skills in all the subjects mentioned above.
Working as a Digital Marketing Specialist
A digital marketing expert is a skilled professional who uses all available digital commercialization channels to promote a website (business or products).
The specialist must be well-informed in all fields and tools of digital marketing. The job responsibilities are as follows:
- SEO campaigns design, execute and track
- PPC campaigns analysis and optimization
- Content marketing surveillance campaigns
- Use of social networks (for traffic, awareness, and sales)
- Manage the other digital marketing team members
- Coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Fix priorities and assess digital marketing channels’ success
- Identification of trends and perspectives
- Marketing investment allocation
- Managing content types like blogs, videos, audio podcasts etc.
- Monitoring traffic on the website
- Quality metrics implementation and analysis
- Measurement and evaluation of ROI objectives
- Conversion tests and experiments with devices
- Providing daily internal reports
- Implementing innovative and imaginative technological and platform partnerships
Completing this course will definitely help to improve your career or your business. Therefore, all future young professionals and entrepreneurs need this kind of course.
Launching Your Digital Marketing Agency
Companies spend more than ever on digital ads for their marketing budgets, and everybody needs something to do. So the first move to your dream agency is your Google Digital Certificate. You can start your agency and achieve your bigger goals after gaining valuable experience as a freelance company or as a full-time digital marketer with a strong business plan.
As an important move, it is vital to identify your digital marketing niche. Then you will concentrate on a smaller audience interested in the offering.