What are the Online Digital Marketing Course Prices in 2022?
In 2021, digital marketing has full of potentials. And, while some marketing fundamentals have been around for decades and can be taught in university, the majority of current digital marketing isn’t. As a result, it may be more suited to online learning. So, what about the digital marketing course prices? In this article, we have listed the best digital marketing courses for you to get a marketing certificate.
Free Digital Marketing Courses
When it comes to online digital marketing training, there are two kinds of courses available: Free and paid.
Some of the most popular choices are as follows:
Google’s online courses platform, the digital garage, offers free courses on a variety of topics in the tech, data, business, and career development areas. Google offers free digital marketing courses to help customers grow their businesses online in the field of digital marketing.
These classes are open to the public. You can choose a course based on your needs, whether you’re a blogger, a small business owner, or an entrepreneur.
The courses range in length from less than 2 hours to more than 40 hours and include both text and video materials. The following are some of the most popular Google marketing courses:
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Online advertising
- Content marketing
- Social media marketing
- Agile project management
- Google ads KPIs
- Google ads display
For the past few years, HubSpot Academy has been a fantastic free standard of digital marketing training.
Short films, slide decks, and transcriptions are included in the courses to accommodate a variety of learning methods and abilities – and the video production quality is excellent!
The Academy is an excellent location to start your education, especially if you’re on a budget because it covers a wide range of topics from inbound marketing and advertising to sales and web design/development.
HubSpot’s extensive course library will provide you with a good fundamental grasp of digital marketing as well as some best practices, allowing you to confidently use what you’ve learned or continue learning from a more reliable source.
- Digital marketing fundamentals
- Creating a content creation framework
- How to find the right digital strategy for your business
- Enhancing website performance
- Creating readable and sharable content
- How to build a successful video marketing strategy
- Creating a social media strategy
- Paid advertising
- Email marketing
Moz’s SEO Learning Centre, when it is primarily concerned with SEO, is a major center of articles and videos to you.
Moz is one of the leaders in SEO and has always done a good job in education about its primary issues albeit not so extensively as the HubSpot Academy, too.
In-depth learning on certain specialized subjects:
- Ranking and visibility
- On-page SEO
- link building
- Local SEO
Subjects are revised as necessary, with event recordings and guidelines such as their new Keyword Research Master Guide being uploaded on a semi-regular basis. As the SEO masters that they are, Moz’s learning center pages are well-structured to help you learn more about whatever it is you’re looking for.
The main column is a filterable list of all of their articles and videos on the subject. The majority of the videos were recorded during prior MozCon events.
You’ll find links to Fundamentals and Related Resources, allowing you to go deeper into your area of interest.
The Moz Learning Center is well-positioned to help you start your own SEO journey, but it isn’t restricted to SEO.
What are the Online Digital Marketing Course Prices in 2022?
Below, we listed a lot of quality paid digital marketing courses that have content for you to learn from it. You can also see digital marketing course prices in this section with detailed explanations.
Digital Marketing Specialist Program by Simplilearn
The Master’s program for digital marketing offers training courses for students in a range of topics. It offers:
- Web analytics, SEO, content, PPC, and social media marketing are among the seven advanced courses available.
- There are more than 75 instructor-led online classes available.
- Mimic Social Simulation and MimicPro are two of the more than 45 projects.
- Mentoring meetings with industry experts are held on a monthly basis.
- Simplilearn offers a Master’s Program credential.
The Master’s program includes an expert-curated learning path that includes step-by-step instructions on how to become a digital marketer. The approach begins with a marketing foundations course that includes digital marketing techniques. Following that, students will have the opportunity to gain advanced knowledge in digital channels, online analytics, conversion and strategy, SEO, PPC, and social media marketing. Furthermore, sophisticated content marketing, advanced website conversion rate optimization, advanced email marketing, and advanced mobile marketing understanding are all possible.
The OMCP has accredited all of Simplilearn’s digital marketing courses (Online Marketing Certified Professional).
Market Motive is a pioneer in online digital marketing training, having been founded in 2007. Its well-structured curriculum is well-received by businesses and is licensed by institutions all around the world. If you enroll in this program, you will receive the following benefits:
There are almost 250 hours of online learning content available.
- A cutting-edge, multidisciplinary training
- 20+ digital marketing projects with hands-on experience
- Access to the expert discussion board
- Social media marketing, web analytics, content, conversion, mobile, PPC, email marketing, SEO, and Google Ads courses are all available.
Digital marketing courses for market motives are established for every level of competence, regardless of background and expertise.
Tommy Griffith is a co-founder of the startup ClickMinded. Tommy is a seasoned SEO consultant and trainer. He has worked for big companies like Paypal and Airbnb as an SEO consultant.
They provide a variety of online marketing courses that cover a variety of marketing channels, as well as a digital marketing course bundle that covers all you need to know to become a digital marketing expert.
Their digital marketing course, in particular, covers the following seven topics:
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Paid Advertising
- Sales Funnels
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
A prominent faculty member of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign designed the Coursera digital marketing training curriculum. It’s a beginner’s specialization that covers topics like search engine optimization, social media marketing, digital marketing analytics, and 3D printing in the modern digital marketing environment.
Students will receive concepts and tools for digital development, promotion, distribution, and pricing as well as learn about the fundamentals of digital marketing through examples and tales.
There are six courses in the specialization, which include:
- Digital Marketing
- The Use of Marketing Analytics
- Theoretical Marketing Analysis
- Marketing techniques for digital media
- Marketing principles for digital media
- The culmination of digital marketing
This curriculum is an interactive learning technique that includes video lectures, hands-on activities, case studies, and interviews with top marketing scholarships.
Price: $79 USD per month
Udacity offers a Nanodegree in digital marketing that provides students with a 360-degree view of the whole digital marketing ecosystem. The training includes nine lessons that teach you how to create marketing material, use social media to spread your message, and conduct Facebook Ads campaigns. Participants will also learn how to market using email, how to use video ads, and how to measure with Google Analytics.
Price: $399 per month
The course will teach you to:
- Create content that engages your target audience and how to assess its effectiveness.
- Manage your social media accounts and create engaging content for each network.
- Use Google Ads to create, implement, and optimize an effective ad campaign.
- With real-world projects, you’ll gain a lot of practical experience.
- Develop an email marketing strategy, create and deploy email campaigns, and evaluate the outcomes.
- Do social media marketing.
- Use popular marketing platforms to run live campaigns.
- Interact with industry mentors and experts in Q&A sessions and forums.
The Wharton School’s digital marketing certificate program on edX was created by world-renowned marketing professionals, and it covers omnichannel marketing, marketing analytics, data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention, social media strategy, and analysis. The course prepares students to understand new types of data, such as search data and mobile data.
There are four courses in the curriculum. Each one could take up to 6 weeks to complete.
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing, Social Media, and e-Commerce – Develop crucial insights in e-commerce and social media marketing while learning more about how the digital economy works.
- Managing the Value of Customer Relationships – Discover how to identify your most important customers in order to develop and implement customer-centric initiatives.
- Learn how to gauge, manage, and analyze customer data in order to make effective marketing decisions in Marketing Analytics: Data Tools & Techniques.
- Selling Ideas: How to Persuade Others and Spread Your Message – Discover how to use social media and word-of-mouth marketing to spread your message and grow your brand.
Discounted price: $1,706.40
The Kellogg School of Management’s digital marketing credential is aimed at company executives, marketing professionals, managers, and strategists. Implementing marketing efforts to develop firms, appealing to and retaining customers, or offering goods and services are all examples of these goals.
The course teaches students how to use automation to improve marketing processes, how to use new sources of customer data to tailor communications, and how to use artificial intelligence and analytics to improve marketing strategies.
There are eight modules in this course. It employs a hands-on, applied learning style that allows students to practice all of the strategies.
- Marketing in a Digital World: A Framework
- Customer segmentation and behavioral marketing are two terms that are often used interchangeably.
- Brand storytelling
- Getting to Know Your Customers and Generating Insights
- Marketing Experimentation, testing, and attribution
- Customer Experience and Content Planning
- Marketing Marketing Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Agile Marketing: Accelerating Marketing Execution
This Udemy Facebook Marketing course is extremely popular, having instructed over 150,000 students. This course will teach students how to use the Facebook platform from start to finish, as well as how to use paid social media advertising methods.
Learners will receive a step-by-step introduction to managing their Facebook page in this course. It covers all aspects of Facebook and the Facebook Ads Manager, including the following topics:
- Construct custom audiences by pixel or external subjects, such as email lists.
- How to create attractive content for your audience to share
- How Facebook advertising may be optimized and tested separately
- How to utilize tools to examine spending and reporting on Facebook advertisements
This training is ideal for small company owners, social celebrities, influencers, bloggers, local physical companies, advertising managers, corporate marketing professionals, or anybody interested in leveraging social media advertising, namely Facebook and Instagram.
To become a good digital marketer, you’ll need to learn a variety of abilities. Digital marketing is not a single discipline, but rather a set of ideas that apply to all forms of internet marketing. It will be smart to combine several courses together according to your needs. If you’re looking for an online digital marketing course, you should check our online course page to see the best-fitted course for yourself.